PS Organization Parks, Inc. (PSB) shares closed currently at 1.6% under its 52 week large of $188.76, providing the enterprise a sector cap of $5B. The inventory is now up 2.2% year-to-day, up 22.4% about the earlier 12 months, and up 64.8% above the previous five yrs. This 7 days, the Dow Jones Industrial Regular fell 8.4%, and the S&P 500 fell 10.1%.
- Buying and selling volume this 7 days was 8.1% decrease than the 20-working day common.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the over-all sector stands at .4.
- The Relative Toughness Index (RSI) on the inventory was beneath 30, indicating it might be underbought.
- MACD, a development-adhering to momentum indicator, implies a downward pattern.
- The stock shut under its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Industry Comparative Effectiveness
- The company’s share cost is the same as the S&P 500 Index , beats it on a 1-yr basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The firm’s share price tag is the exact same as the Dow Jones Industrial Typical , beats it on a 1-calendar year foundation, and beats it on a 5-year basis
- The firm share price tag is the very same as the functionality of its peers in the Financials industry sector , beats it on a 1-12 months foundation, and beats it on a 5 calendar year basis
For each Group Comparative Overall performance
- The company’s stock selling price performance 12 months-to-date beats the peer ordinary by -466.7%
- The firm’s inventory value efficiency about the earlier 12 months beats the peer average by -231.2%
- The firm’s cost-to-earnings ratio, which relates a company’s share rate to its earnings for each share, is -2806.9% better than the common peer.
The views and thoughts expressed herein are the sights and viewpoints of the author and do not always mirror those of Nasdaq, Inc.