- Rising use of diversified and integrated platforms together with surging demand for mobility equipment is boosting business prospects in the nurse call systems market
ALBANY N.Y., April 27, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The global nurse call systems market is estimated to register growth at a CAGR of 10.9% during the forecast period of 2019 to 2027, state analysts of an assessment by Transparency Market Research (TMR).
Healthcare professionals across the globe are increasing inclination toward providing top-notch healthcare to patients. Furthermore, there has been increase in demand for diversified and integrated platforms globally. These factors are generating sizable sales avenues in the global nurse call systems market. Furthermore, the TMR study notes that the global nurse call systems market is prognosticated to gain the valuation of US$ 2.81 Bn by 2027.
The nurse call systems market in North America is estimated to maintain its dominating position during the forecast period. This growth can be ascribed to many factors, including early adoption of advanced technologies by regional healthcare providers and existence of next-gen healthcare system in the region, notes a study by TMR.
Request Brochure of Nurse Call Systems Market Research Report – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=2173
Nurse Call Systems Market: Key Findings
- Healthcare organizations today are increasing their focus on providing superior levels of patient care. Hence, they are making efforts to make their nursing staff responsive and vigilant so as to provide healthcare services as well as patient safety efficiently. This factor is driving the demand for nurse call systems across the globe.
- Moreover, these devices are gaining popularity, as they help healthcare organizations to streamline all nursing activities and maintain seamless communication between patients and healthcare providers. Hence, rising product demand is fueling the expansion of the global nurse call systems market, according to analysts at TMR.
- Nurse call systems are gaining traction, as they help healthcare institutions in prioritizing nursing calls on the basis of the type of request registered by patients and the level of emergency, states TMR study on the nurse call systems market. Besides, these devices are being increasingly adopted across the globe, as they help existing nursing staff in performing their duties efficiently at skilled nursing facilities and assisted living centers. This aside, the systems provide superior productivity and improved quality of nursing services in institutions where the nursing staff is relatively new and inexperienced.
Request for Analysis of COVID-19 Impact on Nurse Call Systems Market – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=2173
Nurse Call Systems Market: Growth Boosters
- Rise in the demand for responsive and effective healthcare communication globally is driving sales in the nurse call systems market
- Increase in spending on healthcare of the elderly across the globe is fueling demand opportunities in the nurse call systems market
- Surge in prevalence of varied disabilities among people from across the globe is expected to boost business avenues in the global nurse call systems market
Get Exclusive PDF Sample Copy of Nurse Call Systems Market Report – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=2173
Nurse Call Systems Market: Competition Landscape
- Players operating in the global nurse call systems market are focusing on their business expansion using strategies such as collaborations and acquisitions
- Companies are increasing investments in R&Ds in order to launch new products and expand their product portfolios
- Many enterprises in the nurse call systems market are concentrating on regulatory approval procedures and the development of technologically advanced products
Make an Enquiry before Buying – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=EB&rep_id=2173
Nurse Call Systems Market: Key Players
Some of the key players profiled in the report are:
- Azure Healthcare Limited
- Ascom Holding AG
- Hill-Rom Holdings, Inc.
- Cornell Communications
- STANLEY Healthcare
- Jeron Electronic Systems, Inc.
- Tyco SimplexGrinnell
- TekTone Sound & Signal Mfg., Inc.
- Rauland-Borg Corporation (Acquired by Ametek, Inc.)
- Vigil Health Solutions, Inc.
- Honeywell International Inc. (Ackermann)
Nurse Call Systems Market Segmentation
Type of Equipment
- Nurse Call Intercoms
- Basic Audio
- Digital Nurse Call system
- IP Based
- Nurse Call Mobile System
Communication Technology Type
- Assisted Living Centre
- Nursing home
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Modernization of healthcare in terms of both infrastructure and services have pushed the healthcare industry to new heights, Stay Updated with Latest Healthcare Industry Research Reports by Transparency Market Research:
Remote Patient Monitoring Devices Market: Remote patient monitoring enables physicians and other healthcare providers to assess the real-time data of patients and provide efficient care– a factor that is expected to propel the remote patient monitoring devices market during the assessment period.
Patient Engagement Solutions Market: Patient engagement solutions help patients manage their healthcare data. It also provides improvised interaction among patients and medical teams. This factor will lead to rise of the global patient engagement solutions market globally.
Multi-parameter Patient Monitoring Equipment Market: The rising demand for early identification and treatment of chronic illnesses, as well as the high demand for real-time patient monitors in CCUs (critical care units) are likely to bolster growth of the global multi-parameter patient monitoring equipment market.
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of Analysts, Researchers, and Consultants, use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather, and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
For More Research Insights on Leading Industries, Visit Our YouTube Channel and hit subscribe for Future Update – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8e-z-g23-TdDMuODiL8BKQ
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY – 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Email: [email protected]
Follow Us: Twitter | LinkedIn
Browse PR – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/pressrelease/nurse-call-system-equipment-market.htm