Global Capital Markets Trading South Africa Proprietary Limited owns CM Trading, a well-known trading platform. The firm is situated in Johannesburg, South Africa, and offers a variety of trading services to clients all around the world. Not only does CM Trading have a presence in Johannesburg, but it also has a presence in the Seychelles.
The CM Trading platform’s service quality and competence make it one of the safest brokerage options in South Africa, as it is registered with the FSB (Financial Services Board), the stringent regulatory agency.
How CM trading Copykat works?
When a trader registers with CM Trading, they have the option of using the Sirix Trading Platform and ‘Social Copykat’ at no additional cost. The Copykat service is a CM Trading initiative that is a built-in part of the Sirix platform. Copykat is a service that allows people to connect with other traders who are using the same broker as them.
CM trading Copykat trading allows you to do the following:
- Observe the trading activity of other traders who are affiliated with the same broker.
- Find successful traders who have benefited from the broker and their trade specifics by searching for them.
- To get the same rewards while trading, copy the precise ‘trades’ of successful traders for free.
Main features of CM trading:
Due to its unique platform and other features that make it convenient, easy, and safe to use, CM Trading has become the most popular brokerage. The following are some of the primary aspects of the CM Trading platform that set it different from other options:
- Users can quickly set up a demo account on the trading platform.
- The transactions are secured using SSL technology, making them extremely safe and difficult to mess with. After signing up, traders are free to use the site to manage their funds.
- Forex, CFDs, Stocks, Cryptocurrencies, Indices, and even Commodities are among the tradable assets available for trade.
- Because the regulatory environment in South Africa is complex, CM Trading is regulated by the Financial Services Board (FSB) and has a licence number of 38782.
- The trading platform accepts a $250 minimum deposit and offers a maximum leverage of 1: 200.
Benefits of CM trading Copycat:
Copykat trading is a novel and secure way to copy successful trades made by other professional traders using the same broker as you. An person can certainly enhance the quantity of successful deals with the help of this built-in trading tool. Trading Copykat enables you make money by simply replicating the trades of successful traders, rather than employing trading algorithms or wasting a lot of time and effort analysing each move.
The following are some of the other advantages of copycat trading:
- This service is appropriate for both novice and professional traders.
- You benefit from the gains made by the chosen trader each time he or she makes a profit.
- It’s simple to utilize because traders merely have to copy-paste the trades of professional traders who are profiting under the same broker.
- Traders that utilize the Copykat service don’t have to do any trading because it’s done for them automatically. Copykat trading eliminates the need to spend all of your time in front of a computer.
- The best thing about Copykat is that it is done in complete secrecy, and traders’ personal information is never disclosed with their signal source.
CM Trading also offers a variety of unique features, including CopyKat, which allows traders to duplicate the trades of more experienced traders, as well as “Guardian Angel,” a tool that alerts traders to any important market movements in real time Finally, traders looking for a broker that provides the most cutting-edge services can go no further than CMTrading.